Salam...
My name is Maria. Where did i get the name of Coco vs Maria??? It comes from my real name Maria Manta and Coco its come from Cocolina, my manja name given by my late papa... I miss him so muuccchhh!!! May my late father will be d tempat org2 yg soleh dan d rahmati....
I am 28 years old but next year will be 29th kwang kwang kwang...getting older and older...hahahaha...but i'm looks young..dun be jeles k... Well i am funny, get to know me better then you will know who am i... To be frenzz with me the conditions is simple as you need to be sincere in firenzship..then it will last long hehehehhee...
Well, I'm married with having 1 kid. I have one adorable son...which is his is going to be 6 years old next year...But want to know wat...some of my frenzz thought that i'm not married yet!!! WOW, i am so happie...it shows that i'm looks young kikikiki...
I'm married with Kuala Terengganu people. He is so alim...and very kontra wif me...buttt our married last long till now..kuasa ALLAH!!!Where i MET him??? emmm wanna know??? He was my Lecturer before hehehehhe..not say that i'm GATAL!! but already my jodoh wif him...I am syukur to ALLAH S.W.T coz give him to me as my hubby...He is a good man!!! I love him so much n nothing can compare him... Hopefully our marriage will last until ke anak cucu...AMIN....
Now, I am currently working in People Source (M) Sdn Bhd. One of the subsidiaries of Dawood Holdings. Well, I am happily working here...because of the environment, company and bosses as well. Syukur alhamdulillah i got a good boss which is so caring and understand staff needs. I will try my level BEST to give the BEST to my department or can call business unit...My intentions for 2012 is to grow my department bigger and get more income...FOCUS Maria Focus hehehehehe...
Now i cant wait to go for Holiday wif my beloved hubby, son and sisters in law...celebrate new year wif them!!!
Ok guys..need to go first..got work to do...hehehehe..asyik writing blog jer kang keje ku x siap!!! elok2 keje kang kene buangs plakss hehehehe..k catch up wif u guys later yeh!!
Salam... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment